Orlando Adjustment of Status Attorney
Orlando Immigration Lawyer Helping Clients Achieve Their Dreams
You have a dream to live in the United States, and you have done everything you can to make that dream a reality. You have a job offer, a marriage to a U.S. citizen, or you have a relative that is a U.S. citizen. You are ready to take the next step by filing for an adjustment of status in Orlando, Florida.
Adjustment of Status is an important process that allows eligible individuals to change their immigration status from a nonimmigrant to a lawful permanent resident in the United States. We'll provide a comprehensive guide to understanding the adjustment of the status process, its benefits, eligibility requirements, and necessary steps.
At Angel Law Firm, P.L., our team of Orlando adjustment of status attorneys are here to help you navigate the process and make sure that your application is handled accurately and efficiently.
Adjustment of Status Eligibility
- Nonimmigrant Status: Maintain valid nonimmigrant visa status (e.g., work, student, or TPS).
- Eligible Immigrant Category: Belong to a qualifying category (family, employment, diversity visa, refugee/asylee).
- Visa Availability: Visa must be immediately available based on priority date.
- Inspection and Admission: Inspected and admitted or paroled into the US, with exceptions for immediate relatives.
- Admissibility: No violations or inadmissibility based on immigration or criminal issues.
- Continuous Residence and Physical Presence: Meet requirements for continuous residence and physical presence.
- Properly Filed Application: Submit required forms, supporting documents, and fees (Form I-485).
Why Choose our Orlando Lawyers
Our team of Orlando immigration attorneys at Angel Law Firm, P.L. has over a decade of experience and has handled thousands of cases.
When you hire us, you will work directly with our attorney, and you will be our only client. We will take the time to understand your unique situation, and we will work tirelessly to help you achieve your dreams.
If you are ready to file for an adjustment of status, we are here to help you. Call (407) 337-8799 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation with our experienced Orlando adjustment of status attorney.
Contact Our Orlando Adjustment of Status Lawyers
At Angel Law Firm, P.L., our team of Orlando immigration attorneys is here to help you achieve your dreams. Call (407) 337-8799 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation with our experienced Orlando adjustment of status attorney. We offer our legal services in English, Spanish, and Arabic.
Bilingual StaffOur staff provides legal services in both English and Spanish.
Personalized AttentionOur attorneys meet with clients as soon as they come to us and handle cases personally until they are resolved.
Tailored Solutions for Each ClientOur team is very detail-oriented and is dedicated to providing solutions fit to your unique case.
Long-Term PartnershipsMany of our happy clients start with one service but come back for assistance with other legal matters. When you work with us once, you can work with us for a lifetime.
Our attorneys and staff speak both English and Spanish. We will speak to you in whichever language you are most comfortable with to ensure smooth communication. Get in touch with us today to get started.