June 18th, 2024 Update: President Biden Announces New Actions to Keep Families Together. Contact our office to learn more 407-337-8799.
Personal Injury & Immigration Attorneys Fighting for Our Clients

From the moment you step into our office, you will meet with an attorney and work with a seasoned legal professional. Get in touch with us today for a personalized solution.

Orlando Personal Injury and Immigration Attorneys

Tireless and Experienced Legal Support

At Angel Law Firm, PL, we do everything possible to earn the trust and confidence of our clients. We consider the attorney-client relationship to be a partnership, which is why we give each and every case the dedication, attention, and commitment that it deserves.

Our Orlando personal injury and immigration lawyers have built lifelong relationships with many of our Florida clients. Individuals and families that come to us for assistance with legal issues are so impressed with our services that they return to our firm again and again. We go the extra mile for our clients and will do everything necessary to secure a positive outcome in their case. Our attorneys are prepared to represent them in court, if necessary, and will leave no stone unturned in exploring potential legal solutions and strategies.

Our team can assist you in both English and Spanish. Call (407) 337-8799 or contact us online to discuss your situation and learn more about how we can help.

Continue Reading Read Less

We Assist People in the LGBTQ Community

We believe in equality for all, our team is proud to partner with you and assist you in the legal process. Call us today to begin your journey.

Practical Solutions to Complex Problems

In Immigration cases are rarely straightforward and can involve numerous mitigating factors. We have an extensive understanding of immigration law and are familiar with how to effectively communicate with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Whether you are trying to build a permanent life in the country, or avoid deportation, our team can evaluate your options and assist you in pursuing visas, benefits, and relief.

In Personal Injury significant injuries can result in overwhelming medical expenses, lost income, and years of pain and suffering. Personal injury cases can help you secure financial compensation but are sometimes difficult to successfully pursue without legal assistance. We are intimately familiar with how personal injury cases of all types are adjudicated in the state of Florida and can give you the guidance that you need to recover damages, including in situations involving wrongful death.

Cases We Handle

Our firm has experience assisting clients with a wide range of Personal Injury and Immigration matters. We have an extensive knowledge of the relevant laws and can leverage our experience to get you the support that you need.

Our legal team can assist you with cases involving:

  • Automobile Accidents. If you were seriously injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident as a result of another motorist’s negligence, we can help you file a personal injury claim and recover damages.
  • General Negligence. Whether you suffered from a dog bite or a slip and fall incident, we can work to hold negligent parties accountable and get you the fair compensation that you deserve.
  • Family Immigration. Our team is committed to helping families reunite in the U.S. and can assist in the sponsorship process for spouses, children, parents, and siblings.
  • Asylum and Deportation. If you have faced persecution in your home country or believe you will become the subject of future persecution and you are facing deportation in the United States, we are here for you.
Continue Reading Read Less
Our Bilingual Staff Is Ready to Assist You

Our attorneys and staff speak both English and Spanish. We will speak to you in whichever language you are most comfortable with to ensure smooth communication. Get in touch with us today to get started.hether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (407) 337-8799.

Orlando Attorneys Providing Personal Attention to Your Case

From the beginning, Attorneys Mercado and Roeckell are very involved in processing your case and personally handle the legal matters that follow.

Personalized Services

Our team at Angel Law Firm, PL understands that every case is unique. No matter what specific challenges you face, we will work to understand every facet of your situation before exploring potential solutions. Our Orlando personal injury and immigration attorneys will work with you to understand the relevant laws and legal processes, answer your questions, and address both short- and long-term concerns. As part of your initial consultation, we will begin to strategize on how to most effectively approach your case. We are committed to delivering results and will not rest until your situation has been resolved.

Explore your legal options with our team by calling (407) 337-8799 or contacting us online.

  • American Immigration Lawyers Association - 2023 Member
  • Best of Florida - 2023
Why Choose Us
  • Bilingual Staff
    Our staff provides legal services in both English and Spanish.
  • Personalized Attention
    Our attorneys meet with clients as soon as they come to us and handle cases personally until they are resolved.
  • Tailored Solutions for Each Client
    Our team is very detail-oriented and is dedicated to providing solutions fit to your unique case.
  • Long-Term Partnerships
    Many of our happy clients start with one service but come back for assistance with other legal matters. When you work with us once, you can work with us for a lifetime.
Discuss Your Case During Your Initial Consultation Partner With Us Today

Our attorneys and staff speak both English and Spanish. We will speak to you in whichever language you are most comfortable with to ensure smooth communication. Get in touch with us today to get started.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy